Wednesday, November 11, 2009

need the therapy..

ya allah bagi la aku positive mind to make my self in chillex codition..aku manusia biasa yang selalu tersepit ditengah2 confict dari la ke sekolah,u sampai la dirumah...kekadang terfikir gak..hidup aku ditakdirkan untuk memendam perasaan ker..atau merasa kecewa dan tidak disayangi oleh masyarakat...i feel that i be alienated by peeople surround me..please help me..aku kekadng uncomfortable if people nice with me..ill keep thinking ..waht happen to him/her..is that true..kindnessly..i dont have that positivity..change..how to change..n avoid from make people hurt because of me or people hurting me..or i be too transperent to people other me ..straight forward..i dunno how to lie..what happen to me..im not understand for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment